• Couple under 35 years age ,unable to become pregnant for one year or more of trying.
• Couple over 35 years age, unable to become pregnant for six months or more of trying.
• If the female partner has Irregular cycles and has problem in conceiving.
• Couples diagnosed with : Female Partner : Blocked Tubes, Uterine Damage,
Egg Quality issues , or any ovulation problem. Male Partner: Any Sperm count related issues, Ejaculation Problems.
• If Patient has had surgical sterilization such as tied tubes or vasectomy.
• Couple having a history of recurrent miscarriages.
• Couples Having Tried to conceive with oral drugs and still no success.
• Couples who have had repeated IVF failures.
• Couples who have a history of genetic problem in their previous or in the family.